Schara Tzedeck’s Banquet & Conferencing Facilities is the place to host your next Kosher event! With an array of approved caterers and two halls to choose from, Schara Tzedeck offers flexibility and a range of options to help you plan your next simcha – be it an intimate family dinner or a gala affair. The size of your simcha can range from 50 to 540 for elegant sit-down meals. The exquisite Wosk Auditorium can accommodate up to 300 for dinner or 250 with room for a band and dancing. The Arnold & Anita Silber Auditorium can accommodate up to 240 for dinner or 200 with room for a band and dancing. Schara Tzedeck members are eligible for a preferred member rate for hall rentals.
Beyond the selection of two dining halls, there are two venues for weddings; the main sanctuary and our beautiful chapel. Whichever hall you choose, there’s room to let your imagination run wild as you decorate: “plant” an English garden indoors, “carpet” the floor with balloons or go “au naturel” with Schara Tzedeck’s understated yet upscale decor. With more than 50 years of experience, it’s no wonder so many families count on Schara Tzedeck and their courteous staff to make their simchas worry-free. Whatever your simcha needs, turn to Schara Tzedeck to make your affair one to remember.
We offer a complete audio/visual system including DVD packages, built-in sound, and electronic screens which effortlessly descend from the ceiling.
• Plan an Event With a Difference
• Our experienced staff will help you plan a successful event for any size audience.
• Host a perfect presentation with our up-to-date audiovisual equipment.
• We are connected to an outstanding roster of suppliers to take care of any special equipment or materials you require.
• We have customized corporate event packages to meet various budgets so you can concentrate on business and not worry about details.
• Inquire about rentals of linens, chaircovers and decor accessories.
For more information on bookings, contact Rachael Lewinski (604) 808 7080 [email protected]